HSP VGT Intake Mouthpiece
Fits 2004.5-2010 Chevy / GMC 2500HD / 3500HD
A PCV Reroute Kit is reroute is required & LLY's must use LBZ style intake in order for Intake mouthpiece to work
Please allow at least 40+ Business Days before shipment, as all HSP Products are special order.
*NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA. THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, OFFER FOR SALE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))*
*This product is ONLY designed for closed course racing where it is legal to do so. Any other use will be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. We are not responsible for unlawful use of this product.*
The HSP VGT Intake Mouthpiece for the 2004.5-2010 Chevrolet and GMC trucks or 003-HSP really helps with that problem and looks good while it’s doing it.
I think it’s fair to say that all of us want our trucks to breathe better, having restrictions in the airflow cuts down on power, driveability, and fuel economy.
As we demand more out of our trucks we know there are two basic things that are necessary to keep that power increased or at a minimum be able to keep up with that power demand. We need fuel and we need air. You may be asking how can we increase the air supply to keep up with that demand? That is where the HSP VGT Intake Mouthpiece comes into play.
When HSP Diesel wanted to design a new VGT Intake Mouthpiece we decided to look at what we thought were issues and overall restrictions of the factory piece. We knew that in order to get the transition we wanted from the turbo the intake we would have to make these by hand. We needed to put a personal touch on them so we could have a free and better flowing design. But this had a few wrenches were thrown into the mix we needed to be able to retain the factory location we needed this VGT Intake Mouthpiece to work with as many intakes as possible. Once we had our location down and the hand fabrication side taken care of we wanted to add in an o-ring style seal. This made it so the inlet of the turbo was so well sealed it eliminated the unfiltered air entering the turbo.
- (1) Fabricated Intake Mouthpiece
- (1) O-Ring for seal
- LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 7
- Increased power
- Fits a wide range of aftermarket intakes
- Multiple color options including custom
- O-ring style seal prevents unclean air from entering
- Handmade for a perfect fit every time
- Better flow and decreased turbulence
- This is a custom order part. Once the order has been processed it CANNOT be canceled, returned, or refunded.
- This intake mouthpiece will require the use of a PCV reroute for proper installation if you do not already have one.
- We recommend part number 003-1-HSP for a continued perfect grouping of parts.
- Running this intake mouthpiece on a 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC will require the use of a 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC cold air intake, and the MAF sensor WILL need to be rescaled through tuning to optimize performance.