Rancho RS9000XL Series Shocks
Fits 2001-2010 Chevy / GMC 2500 HD / 3500HD Stock or Leveled
(Must Add Shock Extensions When Installing On Leveled Truck)
*Due to the variances in lift kit manufacturing please verify the shock mounting and collapsed/extended lengths BEFORE ordering.*
Click here for more fitment information
The Rancho RS9000XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S., all RS9000XL series units are covered by a 90-Day Free Ride Offer and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 2.75-in. tri-tube body for increased fluid capacity to maintain lower operating temperatures
- The large, heavy-duty 18mm nitro-carb rob has increased scuffing resistance and corrosion protection
- To allow for optimal performance in all conditions there is a 9-position adjustment knob
- 1-1/4-in. diameter sintered iron piston brings an increase on overall strength and structural conformity
- There is an internal rebound bumper that helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions
- Liquid Metallic finish delivers a premium long lasting finish
- Each loop is double welded for added strength and durability
I like their adjustability but not sure they handle like a bilstein, for the price not to happy but the ability to adjust them is really nice for empty and loaded.