Max-Flow Arctic Allison Transmission Cooler
Fits 2006-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD
The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Allison Transmission Cooler is purpose built to keep your stock or built transmission running cooler than before, with 15% larger surface area than the stock cooler your transmission will stay cool. If your transmission temperatures are starting to creep up on your truck this is the best way to fix that problem. The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Transmission cooler has is much bigger than the stock unit, 66% thicker and 12% taller. The DmaxStore cooler is a much heavier duty unit than the stock and has an increased cooling efficiency. Not only will this cool better but it will last longer with a heavy duty aluminum exterior to prevent corrosion and cracking, you will be able to run this cooler on your truck for many miles without issue.
- 1 - High Flow Arctic replacement Allison transmission cooler.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Increased Cooling Capacity
- 66% Thicker Core than OE
- 12% Taller Core than OE
TIG Welded All Aluminum End Tanks
- Core Dimensions: 20" x 4.625" x 2"
Tech Tip: Does your truck have higher mileage and higher than normal transmission temps? Its probably time to freshen up the Transmission cooler. Over time the stock torque converter and internal clutch material can plug your trans cooler and reduce its cooling capabilities. We highly recommend our new Arctic transmission cooler anytime you rebuild or upgrade your transmission. This will insure transmission efficiency and longevity.
- When replacing the transmission cooler, you will lose about 1-2 quarts of transmission fluid. We recommend using Transynd Transmission Fluid
- Fitment has only been verified with aftermarket Fleece and Deviant lines. Other aftermarket lines have not been verified to fit.