Fits: 2001 thru 2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LB7/LLY
The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Allison Transmission Cooler is purpose built to keep your stock or built transmission running cooler than ever. With 15 more rows than the stock unit, your transmission will stay cool. If your transmission fluid temperatures are starting to increase, this is the solution to the problem. The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Transmission cooler is much bigger than the stock unit. Boasting 56% more thickness and 53% more height, the DmaxStore cooler is a much heavier duty unit. With the increased size it offers increased cooling efficiency. The high quality powder coated finish will also insure that it lasts longer and stands up to the elements.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Increased Cooling Capacity
- 56% Thicker Core than OE
- 53% Taller Core than OE
- 188% More Cooling Rows Than OE
- 1 - High Flow Arctic replacement Allison transmission cooler.
- Does your truck have higher mileage and elevated transmission temps? It's probably time to freshen up the Transmission cooler. Over time the stock torque converter and internal clutch material can plug your trans cooler and reduce its cooling capabilities. We highly recommend our new Arctic transmission cooler anytime you rebuild or upgrade your transmission. This will insure transmission efficiency and longevity.
- When replacing the transmission cooler, you will lose about 1-2 quarts of transmission fluid. We recommend using Transynd Transmission Fluid
- Core Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.75" x 2"
- Fitment has only been verified with aftermarket Fleece. Other aftermarket lines have not been verified to fit.
Detailed instructions were easy to follow, cooler is very well made and fits perfectly. Total time to install was about 1 hr.
My transmission temps are about 20 degrees cooler when towing after installing this item. It is a great upgrade! It was easy to install and looks good.