Kryptonite Upper and Lower Ball Joints Package Deal, 2001-2010 LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM
Part# KR6693 x 2+KR6292 x 2
Fits: 2001 thru 2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM Duramax Diesel
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. The housing is machined sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface and have a durable Black Oxide Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. The stud is made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life, while the boot is a tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane. Everything will arrive, pre-greased with Chevron Ultra EP2 and ready to install and has a Lifetime Warranty. Be sure to select weather you need a press-in or bolt-on upper ball joint. Stock style upper control arms will be press-in, while nearly 99% of all upgraded and aftermarket upper control arms are bolt-in. Not sure which you have? Check the pictures and match it up to your current set up. Still not sure? Shoot us a call.
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greaseable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2x Kryptonite Upper Ball Joints (Select Bolt-on or Press-in)
- 2x Kryptonite Lower Ball Joints
- Installation hardware
- Bolt-on: Most aftermarket upper control arms.
- Press-in: Stock style upper control arms.
- 19207137, 45D0104, 45D2363
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty - Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer to have warranty coverage.
They look high quality
Dmax store always gets the parts right to you you fast!
Seams to be good quality at a great price. with free shipping
Badass ball joints and a badass price!