Kryptonite Stage 3 Leveling Kit with Fox 2.0 Shocks
Fits 2011-2019 Duramax 2500/3500 HD trucks
Kryptonite leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Duramax 2 inches closer to the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. Torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle. The adjustable torsion key provides 1” to 2” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to your Duramax. Through our innovative engineering, these kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit.
- 1- Kryptonite UCA Kit
- 2- Kryptonite Upper Ball Joints
- 2- Kryptonite Forged Torsion Keys
- 2- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Front Shocks, Part# KRS189
- 2- Fox 2.0 Performance Series Rear Shocks, Part# KRS664
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Reservoir Shocks, with or without CD adjusters
- Kryptonite Shock Extensions
Kryptonite Cam Bolt Kit
- The Kryptonite cam bolt kit is recommended to be replaced on and trucks located in a harsh climate or on any truck with high miles. The easiest time to replace the cam bolt kit is when replacing the upper control arms. Cam bolt kit will NOT work with a control arm drop lift kit.
1x Kryptonite Alignment Pins
- These pins replace the alignment pins in the GM vehicles listed. The pins make it easier to align the vehicle and often become bent or crushed and need to be replaced. This kit includes 8 pins.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by Fox's engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Reservoir Shocks
The 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- This Package is designed to level the front of LML/L5P trucks a maximum of 2 inches!
- Any adjustment beyond 2 inches over stock height will most likeley result in complete front shock failure!