Fits: 2011 thru 2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LML/L5P
Engineered exclusively for the extreme demands of today's heavy duty truck. Built with pride in the USA to work with stock or modified suspension. Kryptonite tie rods will fit any 2011-2019 2500/3500 GM HD Truck that has the center link mounted in the factory location. Using superior components and engineering, these tie rods easily outperform the competition. This pair is for use with your factory center link. These tie rods can easily be upgraded later to pair with our SS Series Center Link.
In recent laboratory strength tests we applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite Series Tie Rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks, failed at 17000 pounds of pressure. DmaxStore Kryptonite series tie rods held up to an incredible 21000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart.
- Heat treated chromoly nickel outer studs.
- Bulletproof, all steel inner ball sockets.
- Solid 1 1/8" Hexagon steel body.
- Left and Right hand jam nuts for the ultimate adjustability.
- Tie rod bodies come powder coated black and laser engraved.
- Disclaimer: This product will NOT work with Fabtech RTS lift kits due to their proprietary spindle design that utilizes there outer tie rod.
- See Part#KRTR11-FT for the Kryptonite Death Grip Tie Rods that fit the Fabtech RTS spindles*
- *When running a McGaughy's lift kit, you may need to modify or remove the lower bump stop bracket for clearance*
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty-Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it. All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer..
These are the best tie rods out there!! Ive tried them all, hands down the best!!!
Thank you Mike.