Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM Duramax Diesel
Kryptonite Products Idler Side Package for your 2001-2010 LB7, LLY, LBZ & LMM Duramax Diesel. Most of the play in the steering system on heavy duty GM trucks is on the idler side. This package will decrease play on the idler side and solidify your steering feel. This combination of parts will bulletproof your idler side steering. This idler package can be used with lifted, leveled or lowered suspension and any combination utilizing the factory GM or Kryptonite centerlink, or steering product designed for this generation truck.
- Idler arm housing machined from solid billet steel
- Heat treated 4140 chromoly idler arm stud w/dual sealed roller bearing
- Reduces steering play
- Improves steering control
- Cuts down driver fatigue
- Provides for safer driving
- Frame gusset constructed of 1/4" plate steel & MIG welded
- Made In the USA
- 1 x Kryptonite Death Grip Idler Arm
- 1 x Kryptonite Idler Support
- 1 x Kryptonite Idler Support Frame Gusset (welding required)
- This kit will not function properly with older style "Drop Centerlink" lift kits or "Drop Control Arm" lifts kits. For example; older Pro Comp and early 2000's Fabtech kits. For any questions on this please contact Kryptonite Products.
- Will work with PISK2008 brace kit
Replaces Part #:
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it.
- Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase. Complete warranty details can be found here.
Bought this kit for my 05 lly which had a ton of slop in the steering. This kit fixed it immediately. Precision parts fit very well. Having the lifetime warranty behind this product makes it definitely worth the price! Maintenance free makes my job as a customer much easier too.
Just getting these and feeling the weight of the box I knew I made a good purchase. I installed a completely new front end on my truck at 130k (2006 LBZ) and my god is this Kryptonite Idler side package a beastly set up.
I highly recommend this set up to anyone with a truck it will fit regardless of what type of driving you do.
It\'s a pain to get the support in and your body will be contorted to get a good weld but when it is done there is a serious sense of accomplishment and knowing you wont need to replace those parts again is the best feeling.
I purchased and installed this package on my 07.5 LMM with a 6" Fabtech lift. Everything bolted up precisely the way they should except for the idler support. Once bolted in its spot I found that i had very little room (1/4" or less) between the idler support and my crossmember. It made installing and tightening down the Cognito support kit difficult. It is still possible to install correctly, just takes a bit longer to get everything tight. Otherwise everything went together exactly the way it should due to the precision and quality of the parts. I will do a follow up down the road to see how the parts hold up.