GM Fuel Pump, Rail, & Injector Replacement Kit
Fits 2011-2016 Chevrolet/GMC 2500/3500 HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel
*Core charge is for CP4 pump, fuel rails, and 8 injectors. All items must be received in original packaging to receive $800 core credit, or NO credit will be issued, NO EXCEPTIONS!*
Injection Pump failure is a much too common problem on the 2011-2016 GM LML Duramax Diesel, if your CP4 injection pump has failed and you need to replace your pump, injectors and fuel rails, then here is a kit put together by DmaxStore to completely replace the GM CP4 Injection Pump (12661059), GM OEM Injectors, and the GM Fuel Rails (12620532 & 12651989). DmaxStore recommends to replace your entire fuel system if a CP4 injection pump failure occurs, as it is vital to have a contaminant free fuel system to get the maximum performance and reliability. With the new version of the CP4 injection pump Bosch has updated it with the newest parts and components to help prevent future failure. Add our LML Injection Pump Complete Install Kit and you will have all the necessary parts, gaskets, and seals to perform this repair.
DmaxStore Note: After install, you will need to perform the LML Injector Correction Reset. Once completed, Injector specific Flow Rates must be programmed into glow plug control module (gpcm) and engine control module (ecm) for specific cylinder locations.
- Premium injectors that have been thoroughly tested for the ultimate performance on and off road.
- This is the new updated CP4 from Bosch that took care of the failures the early version pumps had.
- 1 - Bosch OEM New Left Side Fuel Rail
- 1 - Bosch OEM New Right Side Fuel Rail
- 8 - Bosch OEM New Genuine GM Precision Injectors - Completely updated using the newest technology and mechanical components on the market today. (1 year unlimited mileage warranty)
- 1 - Bosch OEM New GM CP4 Injection Pump (1 year unlimited mileage warranty)
- LML Injection Pump Complete Install Kit - includes the necessary parts, seals, and gaskets for a CP4 pump failure repair.
- Racor Fuel Filter - Keep the dirty, contaminated fuel out of your truck by replacing with a Racor Fuel Filter.
- Dmax Fuel Filter Head Assembly - your current head assembly may have metal contaminants trapped inside.
- Indirect "9th" Injector - your current indirect injector may have metal contaminants trapped inside as well.
- AirDog II-5G (165) - To keep your fuel free of contaminants and to provide positive pressure to the CP4 pump, the AirDog will keep your fuel system running.