Energy Suspension Polyurethane Transmission Mount
Fits 2001-2010 GMC/Chevrolet 2500/3500 HD with Allison 1000
Replace your worn or broken rubber transmission mount with this high quality product from Energy Suspension.
Energy's replacement transmission mounts are the best of both worlds! Soft enough for street use, yet strong enough for racing or off-road use. The mounts for General Motors vehicles have a unique and patented metal safety locking feature to effectively control torque. The interlocking feature of the mount gives added confidence against drive train and chassis/frame damage. This feature delivers the extra strength to resist problematic torque forces.
Unfortunately, General Motors still is using a rubber version of this mount without a safety locking feature (the same type since 1956)! We believe all of our mounts are superior to original factory types.
Energy's special formula HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane material that is used assures long-lasting performance, unlike many O.E.M. rubber components.
- A true performance application component for your Duramax strong enough to handle the power of your truck yet soft enough to be comfortable in a street application. Assemble to the chassis the same way as the OEM parts.
- Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use.
- Helps control the massive torque on your Duramax.
- Maintains proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage.
- Replaces the original, short lived and too-soft rubber mounts.
- Made of HYPERFLEX performance polyurethane.
Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.