Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings
Fits 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD
Energy Suspension Front Control Arm Bushings make a dramatic improvement in handling over OE rubber bushings. Energy Suspension Front Control Arm Bushings provide quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. They maintain proper suspension alignment using bushings with a durometer specifically selected for the intended vehicle.
- Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on and off road and during competition.
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full floating, for smoother operation.
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane to add performance and durability
- Must Reuse Existing Outer Metal Shells
- Must Reuse All Metal Parts
- Replaces Bushings for Both Sides Upper and Lower Control Arms
To bad they don't sell just the lowers if you have an aftermarket upper.
Install of the lower bushings was easy. Just heated the metal around the bushing with map gas until the bushings were sizzling and starting to boil. Then, they pushed out with a little persuasion from a hammer and a metal rod.
It longer getting to them than it did to change them.
Just want to say, I had purchased this with a front and rear bushing kit (energy polyurethane) as well. I also bought their torsion tool, upgraded ball joints, and the moog upper control arms. All this for my 05 duramax. I bought new shocks (ranchos) and outer tie ends somewhere else. But, now my truck rides awesome! I immediately took it offroad in the az desert and it did well. Going down the road, everything feels solid. I greatly enjoy my truck in a different light now. And the only reason why I did such a major project (I did this all myself) is because my duramax needed it. Bushings were cracked, blown shock, ball joints leaked grease, etc. I wanted to feel confident that my suspension would be overbuilt, thus increasing reliability. Very Happy!