DmaxStore Complete Stage 3 Transmission
Fits 2001-2016 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD 4x4
HP Rating: 550 HP
*Built to order, normally 2-3 week lead time, please call for most up to date lead time*
Fully assembled, The Dmaxstore stage 3 transmission is an outstanding value and more than capable of getting the job done. Perfect choice for the Duramax owner who is running some performance tuning and other bolt on mods or just looking for a great stock replacement. Great for towing, daily driving, and occasional track racing.
Your DmaxStore Performance Transmission will be built from start to finish by certified Allison technicians.
The pride you take in your vehicle is the same pride we take in building each and every one of our DmaxStore Transmissions. We’re not happy until you are.
Every DmaxStore Performance Transmission is built with:
- New Seals, Gaskets and O-rings
- New Thrust Washers
- New Bushings
- New Clutches
- New Filters
- New Allison Deep Sump Pan (Optional DmaxStore High Capacity Transmission Pan)
- New Genuine Allison Harness, Solenoids and Sensors
- New Allison Performance C2 Hub
- New Torque Converter
Stage 3 Transmission features:
DMAX-XD Dual Friction Converter
- The Dmax XD Torque Converter's stall / Lock up speed is factory matched at 1800 - 1900 RPM, highly recommended for heavy towing, street racing, and everyday driving. The XD delivers tire shredding performance and reliability. The XD converter's design offers fuel savings of up to 5% using idle disconnect and early lock-up. Superior torsional isolation at all driving speeds with enhanced launch performance for the turbo-charged Duramax diesel. Inertia distribution with vibration isolation allows for improved launch control.
Performance Clutch Kit (C1-C5)
- Other builds on the market only provide C1-C4 Clutch Packs, We add the C5 pack at no extra cost to make this build the most complete on the market.
Valve Body Upgrades
- Transgo Shift Kit (2001-2010 Trucks)
- Transgo Boost Valve Regulator Upgrade (2001-2010 Trucks)
- Ratiotek Valve Body Upgrade Kit (All Years)
Allison Performance C2 Hub
- Designed to improve lubrication for the C2 clutches.
- Lack of lubrication causes premature clutch wear especially when power has been increased.
- Billet PTO Covers with Stainless Steel Bolts
Optional DmaxStore Transmission Pan
- Cast aluminum construction with cooling fins for better heat dissipation
- 1.35 Gallons of added Fluid Capacity over the stock pan for increased cooling
- Built in filter lock to keep your internal filter in place
- Textured Black powdercoat finish
- Oversized Magnetic Drain Plug for hassle free oil changes
- Port for additional oil temperature sensor (sold separately)
- This is a custom order part, once it has been processed, it CANNOT be canceled, returned, or refunded.
- Please keep your transmission cooler line fittings and inspection cover from your core transmission.
2 year unlimited mileage warranty for internally lubricated parts, seals, and gaskets including the Torque Converter and Clutch Packs.
- Subsequent damage caused by a failure external to the transmission internals is not covered under warranty.
Core Charge: $1950.00 is for the Allison Transmission, Torque Converter, and the Shipping Container it comes in. Cores will be inspected once received and the refund may be deducted if there is any damage to the hard parts.
***Free shipping to the lower 48 States***
Great experience working with DMAX Store. They helped me ship my transmission straight to my mechanic and made my swap easy. I wanted a transmission that would work well as my daily driver but still tow my RV and play some without harsh shifting. This stage 3 delivers, shifts smooth and looks great also. Great customer service from all the staff. Overall very happy with purchase.