Fits: 2001 thru 2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM Duramax Diesel & H2 Hummer
We are proud to introduce our new XD heavy-duty tie rod assemblies for GM trucks, 3/4 ton Suburban, and Hummer H2. The XD tie rod assemblies are now better than ever. Incredibly strong and an outstanding value. Massive solid forgings plus a larger 32 mm diameter full ball stud and socket allow for increased strength and reliability. This larger socket and ball also offers more articulation than the OE tie rod.
- Upgraded forgings
- Full ball studs
- Steel-on-steel internal design
- Increased stud swing
- Sealed boot
- Tie Rods come Pre-Greased
- 1x Left & Right DMAX XD Tie Rod Assembly
- All Dmax XD tie rods come pre greased at shipment, do not over grease! Damage to boots may occur. Damage resulting from installation will not be covered under warranty!
- Some applications may require aftermarket sway bar end links. We recommend the Kryptonite sway bar end links for additional clearance of the bigger tie rod body.
- (Dmax XD Warranty) Dmaxstore XD Steering and suspension parts come with a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty to the original purchaser. Warranty period begins at date of purchase. If a failure occurs, Dmaxstore will replace the failed part only once it has been received at our facility. Shipping costs are not included under the warranty.
A great upgrade over the stock tiny tie rods. I don’t gotta worry about these. Great construction and install was a breeze.
The BEST. PPE has nothing on DMAX
These are absolutely beautiful tie rods!! They are replacing ppe stage 3 that I installed a year ago and are falling apart already. One thing I notice over the ppe is the inner tie rod doesn't come apart to have to replace the internal parts which in my opinion is better because it's less moving pieces that can wear out over time! Install was a breeze as I already have extended sway bar links as well! A++++
Just installed these XD tie rods. Seen them, ordered them, they were delivered quick and the end on no problem. Can’t beat the price
Just got the XD tie rods installed. They were delivered quick was impressed with how fast they showed up. Also went together during installation with now issues. Just need a large 2” wrench or adjustable wrench for the nit on the end. Notice the size difference between this and the stock, the price is well worth it.