Cognito 4" NTBD Lift Kit
Fits 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD
Standard freight is only to the lower 48 states. International, HI, and AK, orders will require an additional shipping charge before order is shipped.
Cognito 4-Inch Standard Lift Kit With Fox PS 2.0 IFP Shocks for 2001-2010 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your GM 2500/3500 with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They're easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The Cognito 2-Inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 2-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts. Maintains adequate droop travel for superior ride quality. Allows for up to a 35x12.5 tire on 9-inch wide wheel with 5-5.75-inch back spacing. Made in the USA
- 4-inch front lift components
- 2-inch rear lift block and U-bolts
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Monotube front and rear shocks
- Maintains adequate droop travel for superior ride quality
- Allows for up to a 35x12.5 tire on 9-inch wide wheel with 5-5.75-inch back spacing
- Made in the USA
- The installation of a CV style front driveline will be required in order to safely operate the vehicle in 4WD over 20 mph, which is required to minimize driveline vibration that can lead to damaging the transfer case and/or differential. The Cognito Shift Linkage Bracket is included with the driveline.
- Maximum wheel backspacing is 5.5”
- Do not use a tire that is more than 4 1/2” wider than the rim width on a 4 3/4” or more backspaced wheel
- Set at 4 to 5”, suggested tire size is 33” tall and up to 12.5” wide on an 8 to 9” wide rim with 4.25 to 5.0” back spacing
- Set at 5 to 6”, suggested tire size is 34.5” tall and up to 12.4” wide on an 8 to 8.5” wide rim with 5.0” to 5.5” back spacing (Hummer H2 take offs fall in this suggestion)
- Call Cognito Motorsports with wheel and tire suggestions if necessary