BD Diesel High Flow Exhaust Manifold
Fits 2001-2016 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD
- Replaces factory driver's side "pinched down" unit
- Restores exhaust flow and balances the V8 engine for smoother running
- Improves exhaust velocity to drive the turbocharger
- Improves power
- Direct, bolt-in replacement
- Tapped to accept the most popular EGT probes
- High-silicon ductile iron
- Lower EGT's
Balanced exhaust flow for more power and lower EGT Exhaust Gas Temperatures.
If your Duramax is running extra power and pulling heavy loads, we highly recommend adding this to keep you EGT's down. We use it, like it, and recommend the Full Bore manifold.
You may not know it, but the factory driver’s side exhaust manifold is pinched down to allow for steering shaft clearance, which actually isn’t required. As a result, this manifold only flows 80% of the passenger side. BD’s Full Bore exhaust manifold restores exhaust flow balance, improving power and reducing EGT. Made from high-silicon ductile iron, the Full Bore is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the factory manifold and is even drilled and tapped to accept the most popular EGT probes.