Banks Exhaust Brake
Fits 2001-2004 Chevy / GMC 2500HD / 3500HD LB7
Part# 55232 / 55233
Computer-controlled exhaust brake safely cuts downhill speeds up to 52% without use of wheel brakes. It's better because it's Banks. Banks Brake is designed and tested by engineers to provide strong, safe and sustained braking power. If your truck hauls loads and navigates hills, don't settle for less. Some designs bypass so much exhaust flow that they provide little or no additional braking. Others restrict exhaust flow when not in use, impeding driving performance. With its large housing and intelligently designed butterfly valve, Banks Brake provides superior braking power and allows for better engine breathing when not in use. One smooth operator. Banks' computerized brake control automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and provides smooth operation. None of that jolty, jerky feeling or annoying brake noise. Automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving, improves mileage and helps eliminate turbo lag. Cuts downhill speeds in half. Downhill speeds are cut in half without use of the wheel brakes. This keeps them cool and ready for emergencies. Pays for itself. Banks Brake can actually pay for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance while providing an extra margin of safety and peace of mind. Best of all, it's maintenance free.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Computer-controlled exhaust brake maximizes braking power
- Cuts downhill speed up to 52% without use of wheel brakes
- Keeps brakes cool & ready for emergencies
- Saves thousands in brake maintenance
- 2001-2004 LB7 with Stock Exhaust (Part# 55233)
- 2001-2004 LB7 with Banks Exhaust (Part# 55232)
- 2001-2004 LB7 with Other Aftermarket Exhaust (Part# 55232 + 55246)