Fits: 2001-2024 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/ LML/L5P
Maximum Engine Protection
Wear on rings and cylinder liners leads to increased oil consumption and loss of compression, resulting in reduced horsepower and fuel economy. Independent testing shows AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty delivers 6X more wear protection*, delivering the security of providing your diesel the extra protection it deserves.
*Based on independent testing in the Detroit Diesel DD13 Scuffing Test for specification DFS 93K222 using a 5W-30 as worst-case representation.
- Viscosity Control
- Excels in Extreme Temperatures
- Minimizes Oil Consumption
Using top-tier synthetic base oils, AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty is naturally resistant to oxidation and the thickening effects of soot contamination. That, along with boosted detergent/dispersant additives, keeps soot particles suspended independently, helping prevent the formation of larger, wear-causing particles. Viscosity increase is minimized and soot-related wear is controlled. Lower volatility also helps Signature Series Max-Duty retain its viscosity after high-temperature service for maximum engine protection and efficiency.
AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil resists thermal (heat) breakdown better than conventional and competing synthetic diesel oils. Unlike conventional oils, Signature Series contains no wax, staying fluid in sub-zero temperatures for easier starting, improved oil flow and reduced wear.
Minimizes Oil Consumption
AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty has a low rate of volatility (burn-off), reducing oil consumption during operation and passing less oil vapor into the combustion chamber. It provides up to 76 percent less oil consumption than required by the API CK-4 standard in the Caterpillar-1N oil consumption test.
- Use in diesel engines and, where appropriate, gasoline engines requiring any of the following specifications: API CK-4/SN, CJ-4, CI-4+, CF
- AMSOIL Signature Series Max-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil is compatible with other conventional and synthetic engine oils. Mixing AMSOIL diesel oils with other oils, however, will shorten the oil’s life expectancy and reduce the performance benefits. AMSOIL does not support extended drain intervals where oils have been mixed.
- Turbodiesel Pickup: Two times (2X) OEM1 recommendation, not to exceed 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
- Refer to your owner’s manual for OEM drain interval recommendations and guidelines for severe and normal service.
- Extended drain intervals are not recommended for performance-modified engines, when using biofuels containing more than 10 percent ethanol or 15 percent biodiesel.
- 2007-2010 Dodge**, Ford** and GM** turbodiesel pickups are also not recommended for extended drain intervals when using DHD.
- Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis.
- Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL synthetic diesel oils.
- AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/about/guarantee.aspx.
* All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.