DmaxStore Performance Stage 2 (Brand New) Short Block (1000HP)
Brand New Block, No Core Charge!
Fits 2001-2016 Chevy/GMC 2500/2500HD
*NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA. THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, OFFER FOR SALE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))*
*This product is ONLY designed for closed course racing where it is legal to do so. Any other use will be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. We are not responsible for unlawful use of this product.*
Years of professional knowledge and testing led us to these "Built to Last" Performance Short Blocks.
The DmaxStore Stage 2 Short Block is the perfect replacement for customers running Twin Turbos or Dual CP3's along with a Built Transmission. This build is very common for customers Drag Racing or Sled Pulling their trucks on the weekends running up to the 1000HP mark. We also run this same build in our workhorse Tow Rigs. Even if the power goals are much less, this assembly can offer peace of mind for those who abuse their engines while earning a living. This Brand New Short Block comes fully balanced with all Brand New parts (Not refurbished) by our Machine/Build Shop which has been in business for over 20 years. The engine builder is a member of the Automotive Engine Rebuilders Association and has had the privilege of sitting on the AERA National Board of Directors. These Short Blocks come Digitally Balanced from the same machine that balances Ferrari and Porsche Motors to withstand 12,000RPM's.
Brand New LML Short Block Includes Includes:
- 1x Callies DuraStar Crankshaft
- Rated up to 1200HP
- Callies Durastar crankshafts are designed to be substantially stronger than OEM shafts currently found in GM’s popular Duramax diesel. This improvement is the result of substantially stronger steel, considerably deeper nitride layer and unique machining features. Includes new Dmax Performance Crankshaft Gear.
- 1x Full set of 8 Carrillo Pro-H 9321 Connecting Rods
- Rated up to 1800HP
- The Carrillo 6.6L Duramax Pro-H Connecting Rod With H-11 Bolts is a must have in your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax engine build. Since 1963, Carrillo is recognized as the preeminent custom connecting rod manufacturer in the world. Carrillo has provided custom and prototype connecting rods to virtually every major automotive and motorcycle venue, most notably to the high performance and speed equipment industry.
- Carrillo uses proprietary chrome, nickel, moly, vanadium alloy which meets all VAR (vacuum arc re-melt ASTM standards). The heat is validated, both by the supplier and an independent metallurgist whom confirm the desired physical and chemical properties of steel. All heat treat processes are via a mar-aged operation, resulting in UTS of 195,000 with a yield of 182,000 while maintaining the critical elements of low notch-sensitivity and ductility.
- All Carrillo connecting rods are manufactured from an oversized forging resulting in the proper grainflow as well as the surface removal of any potential inclusions or surface conversions generated by the forging process. All critical CNC machines at Carrillo are equipped with probing to accurately validate dimensional integrity. In the production process each part is magnafluxed at least twice, further each piece is Rockwell tested to validate the heat treat procedure. A final shotpeen operation completes the part. This connecting rod comes with H-11 bolts and is for use in a wide range of applications.
- 1x Full set of 8 Mahle Motorsports Performance Cast Piston Kit
- Rated up to 1000HP
- Designed for street/strip or pulling trucks making 400-1000HP that still get used as a daily driver or work truck. Machined from OE castings (retaining the cast iron ring insert) to give the same drivability and longevity of a replacement piston with additional strength necessary for modified engines. These Pistons are built for customers looking to get 100,000+ miles on a high horsepower application. Unlike some of the higher HP forged pistons which need to be replaced every 20,000 to 30,000 miles, these Mahle Pistons are built to last.
- 1x ATI Super Damper
- Free up some horsepower while prolonging your diesel’s crankshaft life.Keep damaging crank harmonics away. ATI Super Harmonic Dampers are proven to be 30 percent more effective than stock dampers. That means a smoother running engine with improved power output—up to 12 more horsepower. ATI Super Harmonic Dampers are also re-buildable and tunable by replacing, removing, and adjusting the elastomer strips. And, since the damper bolts right to the crank hub, the timing marks are always in the same spot. So, when the marks start to move, you know it’s time to replace the elastomer strips.
- 1x Billet Steel FlexPlate
- Billet 1 Piece Flexplates are lighter and stronger than stock
- They Meet the new SFI 29.3 specification for competition use
- 1x Billet Main Girdle
- The Duramax engine suffers from main cap movement at high power levels. Even with ARP main studs and cross bolts, we have seen evidence in the bearing wear, of the cap flexing towards the front or the rear of the engine. This Billet Main Girdle is a solution that provides structure to the top of the main caps, linking all of the main caps together, as well as linking the main caps to the pan rail.
- 8x Mahle/Clevite Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- 1x Tri-Metal Performance Main Bearing Set
- 2x Mahle/Clevite Thrust Washer Set
- 1x Dmax Performance Oil Pump
- 1x Dmax Performance Crankshaft Gear
- 1x ARP Main Stud Set (Extended for the Billet Main Girdle)
- 1x Lower Gasket Kit
- Covers are not included
*1 Year warranty against Manufacturing Defects from date of order*
*We will buy core block, Please contact our sales team for more info once ordered*
*Some modification to current lines and fittings may be needed for correct fitment on early year trucks*
*Core Charge on Shipping container only. Please contact us once received to arrange return shipment of shipping container*
DmaxStore Note: This is a custom order part, once it has been processed, it CANNOT be cancelled, returned, or refunded.