Amp Research PowerStep Running Boards
Fits 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD Extra Cab / Crew Cab
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- 5 Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed and Built in America
- Running Boards
- LED Lighting kit
- Installation Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
Automatic Retracting Step
- AMP running boards automatically deploy when the door opens. The electric step will close after a 3 second delay when the door closes. A 5 Year/60,000 Mile Warranty is included.
Lower Deployed Step
- AMP running boards drop much lower than other steps and have an optional 2 inch extension kit. Most other steps rest 1-2 inches below the body and are just not as comfortable.
Hidden for Ground Clearance
- The AMP running boards tuck under the truck when they aren't in use. You'll never have to worry about running boards bottoming out when taking a ride off the path.
LED Light Included
- 2 LED lights per side are provided with every purchase. The ground and step will be illuminated in the dark. The LED's will shut off when the steps are hidden.
- The step is 7 inches wide and convenient for any type of shoe. Imagine stepping on a nerf bar with high heels.
600LB Load Capacity
- From the brackets to the boards, these are built to hold twice as much as other steps. AMP boards have a 600 lb load capacity per side.