- SEARCH BY VEHICLE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- AIR FLOW
- ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS
- DMAXSTORE GEAR
- DMAXSTORE INFORMATION FOR DURAMAX OWNERS
- DRIVETRAIN / DRIVESHAFT
- EFI LIVE TUNING
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- EZ LYNK
- FUEL SYSTEM
- GAUGES / PODS / MOUNTS
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- LUBRICANTS / ADDITIVES
- OIL SYSTEM / FUMOTO VALVES
- POWER RECIPES
- RUNNING BOARDS
- TUNERS / PERFORMANCE
- TURBOS / UP-DOWN PIPES
- WHEEL BEARINGS- HUB ASSEMBLIES
Opti-Lube Winter Blend Gallon
Opti-Lube Winter Formula
Opti-Lube is the ultimate in performance diesel fuel additives.Improving Lubricity is just the beginning, this product also improves efficiency and cleans injectors. Cetane is improved by at least 3 points, fuel will flow down to -50°F. Opti-Lube products protect your equipment by providing exceptional lubrication in the fuel system.
- 1 x Gallon of Opti-Lube Winter blend
- Enhanced Lubricity for Reduced Fuel System Wear
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Increased Power
- Reduced Deposits
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Cleans Injectors
- Improved Storage Stability (More than doubles storage life of diesel fuel)
- Improved Water Separation
Winter Blend Treatment Rates:
- Winter Blend: 1 to 512 (1/4 ounce per gallon of diesel fuel)
- 1 8 pack of 4oz bottles treats 128 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 6 pack of 8oz bottles treats 192 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 quart treats 128 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 gallon treats 512 gallons of diesel fuel
- 5 gallon pail treats 2,560 gallons of diesel fuel
- 55 gallon drum treats 28,160 gallons of diesel fuel
- *Temperatures below -20F increase treatment rate to 1/2oz per gallon of diesel fuel.
Diesel Fuel can not be at or below the cloud point when Preventative anti-gel is added.
There are two reasons for this: (1) If the fuel is cold and wax has begun to crystallize and link, the cold flow additive will not be able to modify the crystals as designed to minimize their growth or alter their morphology and (2) cold fuel has poor solubility, meaning proper mixing can not occur. The easiest way to ensure your preventative additive is properly mixed and your diesel is not too cold during winter months is to add it at the pump while fueling.
Make effort to have your additive as warm as possible. If the additive freezes or begins to gel during storage, place the additive somewhere 70⁰F or above for at least 2 hours before mixing with diesel fuel.
Once mixed properly the preventive anti-gel will not only do its job but will not ‘fall out’ of solution or separate.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: