DmaxStore Stage 1 Rotating Assembly (700HP)
Fits 2001-2016 6.6L Duramax
*Please Call for Availability*
The DmaxStore Stage 1 Rotating Assembly is the ideal package for a stock workhorse or a street truck running around the 700HP mark. Even if the power goals are much less, this assembly can offer peace of mind for those who abuse their engines while earning a living. This kit comes un-balanced.
- 1x Dmax Performance Crankshaft
- Rated up to 900HP
- The Dmax Performance Crank was built for the customers looking to run safely around the 700 HP mark. However this crank has held well over 900HP on the dyno. An excellent choice for fresh engine build on a budget. Brand new direct fit for all Duramax 6.6L Blocks from 2001-2016. This Crankshaft is recommended for daily drivers, tow rigs or mild racing Duramax engines. Please consider adding a fresh Durastar Alternate Firing Order cam shaft to start your new crank out right.
- 1x Full set of 8 Dmax Performance Connecting Rods
- Rated up to 700HP
- The Dmax Performance Connecting Rods are built for the customers looking to run safely around the 700 HP mark. An excellent choice for a fresh engine build on a budget. Brand new direct fit for all Duramax 6.6L Blocks from 2001-2016. These Rods are recommended for daily drivers, tow rigs or mild racing Duramax engines.
- 1x Full set of 8 Mahle Motorsports Performance Cast Piston Kit
(Part# 930029855 / 930029875 / 930029895 / 930036055 / 930036075 / 930036095)
- Rated up to 1000HP
- Designed for street/strip or pulling trucks making 400-1000HP that still get used as a daily driver or work truck. Machined from OE castings (retaining the cast iron ring insert) to give the same drivability and longevity of a replacement piston with additional strength necessary for modified engines. These Pistons are built for customers looking to get 100,000+ miles on a high horsepower application. Unlike some of the higher HP forged pistons which need to be replaced every 20,000 to 30,000 miles, these Mahle Pistons are built to last.
- Application Guide:
- Trucks running Camshafts that do not require Piston Valve Reliefs
- 930036055: Stock 4.055 Bore (403 Cubic Inch)
- 930036075: .020 over, 4.075 Bore (407 Cubic Inch)
- 930036095: .040 over, 4.095 Bore (411 Cubic Inch)
- Please contact our sales team if you are running a Cam shaft requires Piston Valve Reliefs
- 8x Dmax Performance Connecting Rod Bearing Set (Part# DMAX-PERF-9593)
- Stage 1 Callies Durastar AFO Camshaft
- Alternate Firing Order
- No Piston Valve Relief Needed!
- The main reason for modifying the Duramax firing order with the camshaft is to relieve stress on the front portion of the crankshaft in higher performance applications. The OEM firing order ends at Cylinder #3 and then continues from the beginning through cylinders 1 and 2. The Duramax Cranks see the most strain and tend to break right behind the first rod throw at the intersection of the second main journal (the snout). We have seen failures on anything from mildly modified daily drivers to all-out competition trucks. The Duramax engine Harmonics become too stressful on the cranks when getting into the higher RPM ranges and bigger power levels with the OEM firing order. With this DuraStar Alternate Firing Camshaft, cylinders 1, 2, and 3 are moved away from each other to distribute the stress of combustion more evenly and help reduce the abuse to your crankshaft.
- ATI Super Damper
(Part# 917369 / 917371 /917376)
- Free up some horsepower while prolonging your diesel’s crankshaft life.Keep damaging crank harmonics away. ATI Super Harmonic Dampers are proven to be 30 percent more effective than stock dampers. That means a smoother running engine with improved power output—up to 12 more horsepower. ATI Super Harmonic Dampers are also re-buildable and tunable by replacing, removing, and adjusting the elastomer strips. And, since the damper bolts right to the crank hub, the timing marks are always in the same spot. So, when the marks start to move, you know it’s time to replace the elastomer strips.
- Billet Steel FlexPlate
- Billet 1 Piece Flexplates are lighter and stronger than stock
- They Meet the new SFI 29.3 specification for competition use
- Does NOT include main bearings or thrust washer set
- We recommend sourcing main bearings/thrust washers through your machine shop
- Thrust washers should be hand fit for proper clearances prior to assembly by your machine shop