“DmaxStore Black Friday Giveaway” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANTS FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE “OFFICIAL RULES”. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Promotional Period: This promotion begins at 12:00 AM United States’ Pacific Time (“PST”) on November 23, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 29, 2022.
- How To Enter:
- Purchase Entry: During the promotional period, complete an online purchase (minimum $1.00) at www.dmaxstore.com. Participants will be required to provide: first and last name, home address, telephone number,and email address.Each participant that completes this will receive one (1) entry for each order placed during the promotional period.
- Mail-in Entry: During the promotional period, participants will be required to hand print on a 3”x5” card the following: first and last name, home address, telephone number,and email address. Mail in a standard size business envelope, and mail to: DMAX / “DmaxStore Ultimate Christmas Giveaway” Sweepstakes Entry,1121 Mark Circle, Gardnerville, NV 89410. All mail-in entries must include all requested information and format (as stated above) to be considered a valid entry. Bulk Shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted, and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be original; no photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail in entries accepted.
- Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize: a milwaukee drill and driver set, milwaukee drill bit set, milwaukee ratcheting multi-bit driver with square, milwaukee impact, toolbox/stool, HD jumper cables, with a total ARV of $200 USD.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of the prize including, but not limited to, color. Winner of the prize is responsible for transportation, import and export taxes, and other fees associated with the prize. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner of prize agrees that Sponsor, and any of the Promotion Parties, have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) in order to be eligible to win a prize. The Promotion Administrator may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Promotion to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: To the maximum extent permitted by law, by participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants (and each entrant’s parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2020 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.