- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
- AIR FLOW
- ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS
- APPAREL / STICKERS / SWAG
- DMAXSTORE INFORMATION FOR DURAMAX OWNERS
- EFI LIVE TUNING
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- FUEL SYSTEM
- GAUGES / PODS / MOUNTS
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- LUBRICANTS / ADDITIVES
- OIL SYSTEM / FUMOTO VALVES
- RUNNING BOARDS
- TUNERS / PERFORMANCE
- TURBOS / UP-DOWN PIPES
- WHEEL BEARINGS- HUB ASSEMBLIES
Cognito UCA Kit
Cognito UCA Kit
Fits 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD
The Cognito UCA Kit transforms your front suspension into a superior engineered design!
Lets face it, you get what you pay for! The Cognito leveling system is engineered to transform the factory ‘almost good design’, into a superior design by maximizing the travel of the factory independent front suspension on the 2001-2010 GM 8-Lug models. We create a better system in several different ways.
1. First, we offer either new shock brackets that replace the factory shock bracket that is bolted to the factory lower control arm, or aftermarket extended length shocks. If you are on a budget, the new shock brackets extend the lower shock mounting point so that the factory front shocks can be used and will not bottom out at full suspension drop.
2. Second, we use replacement tubular upper control arms that relocate the bump stop on the a-arm to maximize the down travel of the front suspension. This allows the suspension to cycle without being prematurely stopped, and creating the harsh ride that occurs when just turning up the torsion bars, or changing the torsion bar adjuster keys. The Cognito tubular upper control arms use a polyurethane bump stop to provide a subtler stop, unlike the factory upper arms that use metal-to-metal stops.
3. The Cognito tubular upper control arms, correct the upper ball joint angle that is a problem with angles of the factory upper control arms after turning up the suspension. The alignment of the front end is also corrected so that it will fall into factory alignment specifications, something that is almost impossible on a truck leveled out with the factory upper control arms.
4. Last, the Cognito tubular upper control arms are supplied with bolt in upper ball joints. The factory upper control arms use a press in ball joint, and on some vehicles in order to change the upper ball joints, a new upper control arm with the pressed in ball joint must be purchased.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: