|Part#:||Allison Fluid/Filter Package|
- SEARCH BY VEHICLE
- AIR FLOW
- ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS
- ALLISON SERVICE PACKAGES AND FLUID
- FILTERS AND GASKETS
- TRANSMISSION KITS & SHIFT KITS
- COMPLETE TRANSMISSION
- TORQUE CONVERTER
- TRANSMISSION COOLER
- TRANSMISSION PANS
- TRANSMISSION LINES & REPAIR KITS
- TRANSMISSION MOUNTS & SUPPORTS
- ALLISON PARTS
- 5 TO 6 SPEED CONVERSIONS
- Flexplate, Flywheel & Accesories
- TECHNICAL TIPS
- APPAREL / STICKERS / SWAG
- DMAXSTORE INFORMATION FOR DURAMAX OWNERS
- EFI LIVE TUNING
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- EZ LYNK
- FUEL SYSTEM
- GAUGES / PODS / MOUNTS
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- LUBRICANTS / ADDITIVES
- OIL SYSTEM / FUMOTO VALVES
- POWER RECIPES
- RUNNING BOARDS
- TUNERS / PERFORMANCE
- TURBOS / UP-DOWN PIPES
- WHEEL BEARINGS- HUB ASSEMBLIES
Allison Service Package (Fluid & Filter)
Allison Service Package (Fluid & Filter)
Dmaxstore has put together this great package for our members to correctly service their Allison transmission. These kits provide the correct amount of fluid and spin on external filter for 2001-Current Duramax diesels using standard Allison transmission pans.
- 2 Gallons of Allison Transynd synthetic fluid- (We have found this fluid to be far superior to anything else available.) It is completely compatible with Dexron 3 and Dexron 6 designed specifically for the Allison transmission.
- 1 genuine Allison spin on transmission filter
Dmaxstore Note: (If you you have an Allison deep sump pan you will need 3 gallons of fluid. Larger aftermarket pans will need approximately 3.5-4 gallons If you are dropping the pan to replace the internal filter you will use approximately 2.5 gallons on a standard sump pan)
- Remove 15 mm drain plug on transmission pan and drain old fluid, this should be 7.4 quarts unless you are low on fluid to begin, reinstall drain plug.
- Remove old spin on filter, remove filter magnet located on top of old filter and clean it with a rag. Install magnet on new filter and fill with Transynd fluid, reinstall filter on transmission.
- Using transmission funnel fill transmission with 7.4 quarts of Transynd and check level.
- We recommend this service every 30-40 thousand miles to keep your Allison running its best. Allison does not recommend using a machine to filter or flush the transmission.
Tests prove that TranSynd™ will outperform other oils on every level:
- Providing superior wear resistance
- Extending drain intervals
- Protecting other transmission components
- Resisting oxidation and sheardown
- Improving viscosity stability
Gears, bearings, bushings, clutches, thrustwashers and other components benefit from improved viscosity stability and cooler lube oil.
TranSynd™ heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid, a remarkable synthetic oil exclusively formulated by Castrol for Allison Automatics, extends Allison transmission oil drain intervals 300%.
TranSynd's viscosity stability and resistance to thermal breakdown protect your Allison Automatic far better, far longer. And TranSynd™ is highly resistant to oxidation, minimizing chances for sludge and varnish deposits.
You invested in Allison Automatics because you wanted your vehicles to be more productive, more profitable. New TranSynd™ transmission fluid not only protects your investment, it improves its return.
How to get the best out of the best. TranSynd™ is a new, synthetic automatic transmission fluid developed by Castrol and specially engineered for Allison Transmission. It's specifically designed to make Allison Automatic-equipped vehicles even more efficient, more productive and more profitable to operate.
Conventional transmission fluids have performance additives blended in. Performance additives include friction modifiers, anti-wear agents, antioxidants, dispersants, detergents, rust/corrosion inhibitors, seal swellers, anti-foamants and more.
These other oils undergo physical and chemical changes with extended use. Physical changes include sheardown- permanent viscosity loss.
Chemical change results from oxidation when oxygen combines with oil molecules to produce peroxides and organic acids. The oil thickens over and becomes more acidic. Sludge and varnish deposits erode shift quality and clutch durability and cause increased component wear.
It's a vicious- and viscous- cycle. (Viscosity- the measure of an oil's resistance to flow at a given temperature- is the single most important physical property of automatic transmission fluids.)
More than a lubricant.
The transmission fluid doesn't just lubricate. It cools and transmits power, too.
Time for a change.
TranSynd™ automatic transmission fluid defies conventional oils- and wisdom. Its unique molecular structure produces excellent antioxidant properties. It contains none of the Viscosity Index Improvers which are added to other oils to maintain viscosity, so it doesn't sheardown.
Consequently, TranSynd™ is more chemically and physically stable than other oils.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: