- AIR FLOW
- ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS
- APPAREL / STICKERS / SWAG
- DMAXSTORE INFORMATION FOR DURAMAX OWNERS
- EFI LIVE TUNING
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- EZ LYNK
- FUEL SYSTEM
- GAUGES / PODS / MOUNTS
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- LUBRICANTS / ADDITIVES
- OIL SYSTEM / FUMOTO VALVES
- RUNNING BOARDS
- TUNERS / PERFORMANCE
- TURBOS / UP-DOWN PIPES
- WHEEL BEARINGS- HUB ASSEMBLIES
Transynd (Allison's Severe Duty) Transmission Fluid
This is the only synthetic fluid approved for the Allison transmission and has been specifically designed for Allison by Castrol. This fluid is highly recommended and compatible for all 2001-Current Duramax diesel trucks with Allison transmissions.
Dmaxstore has tested this fluid for years in our personal trucks and hundreds of customer trucks. The results are superior with noticeably improved and smoother shifts. There is no need to compromise or experiment with other fluids Transynd is the best choice for your Allison. Gears, bearings, bushings, clutches, thrustwashers and other components benefit from improved viscosity stability and cooler lube oil.
Tests prove that TranSynd™ will outperform other oils on every level:
- Providing superior wear resistance
- Extending drain intervals
- Protecting other transmission components
- Resisting oxidation and sheardown
- Improving viscosity stability
TranSynd™ heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid, a remarkable synthetic oil exclusively formulated by Castrol for Allison Automatics, extends Allison transmission oil drain intervals 300%.
TranSynd's viscosity stability and resistance to thermal breakdown protect your Allison Automatic far better, far longer. And TranSynd™ is highly resistant to oxidation, minimizing chances for sludge and varnish deposits.
You invested in Allison Automatics because you wanted your vehicles to be more productive, more profitable. TranSynd™ transmission fluid not only protects your investment, it improves its return.
- Conventional transmission fluids have performance additives blended in. Performance additives include friction modifiers, anti-wear agents, antioxidants, dispersants, detergents, rust/corrosion inhibitors, seal swellers, anti-foamants and more.
- These other oils undergo physical and chemical changes with extended use. Physical changes include sheardown- permanent viscosity loss.
- Chemical change results from oxidation when oxygen combines with oil molecules to produce peroxides and organic acids. The oil thickens over and becomes more acidic. Sludge and varnish deposits erode shift quality and clutch durability and cause increased component wear.
- It's a vicious- and viscous- cycle. (Viscosity- the measure of an oil's resistance to flow at a given temperature- is the single most important physical property of automatic transmission fluids.)
More than a lubricant:
- The transmission fluid doesn't just lubricate. It cools and transmits power, too.
Time for a change:
- TranSynd™ automatic transmission fluid defies conventional oils- and wisdom. Its unique molecular structure produces excellent antioxidant properties. It contains none of the Viscosity Index Improvers which are added to other oils to maintain viscosity, so it doesn't sheardown.
- Consequently, TranSynd™ is more chemically and physically stable than other oils.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: