- SEARCH BY VEHICLE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- AIR FLOW
- ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS
- ALLISON PARTS
- ALLISON SERVICE PACKAGES AND FLUID
- COMPLETE TRANSMISSION
- FILTERS AND GASKETS
- FLEXPLATE, FLYWHEEL & ACCESSORIES
- TORQUE CONVERTER
- TRANSMISSION COOLER
- TRANSMISSION PANS
- TRANSMISSION LINES & REPAIR KITS
- TRANSMISSION MOUNTS & SUPPORTS
- TRANSMISSION KITS & SHIFT KITS
- 5 TO 6 SPEED CONVERSIONS
- TECHNICAL TIPS
- DMAXSTORE GEAR
- DMAXSTORE INFORMATION FOR DURAMAX OWNERS
- DRIVETRAIN / DRIVESHAFT
- EFI LIVE TUNING
- EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- EZ LYNK
- FUEL SYSTEM
- GAUGES / PODS / MOUNTS
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
- LUBRICANTS / ADDITIVES
- OIL SYSTEM / FUMOTO VALVES
- POWER RECIPES
- RUNNING BOARDS
- TUNERS / PERFORMANCE
- TURBOS / UP-DOWN PIPES
- WHEEL BEARINGS- HUB ASSEMBLIES
SunCoast GMAX-5-3 LB7-LLY (No Converter)
SunCoast Allison GMAX-5 Kit
Fits 2001-2005 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD With Alison 1000
Part# GMAX-5-3/GMAX-5R-3 (LB7 or LLY)
Please allow 7-10 business days before shipment.
SunCoast Allison series rebuild kits utilize the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from industry leading companies such as Alto and Raybestos. SunCoast works directly with these companies to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission. SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for many in tents, including but not limited to towing, sled pulling, racing or simply having a vehicle to get from point A to point B.
SunCoast Proprietary C3, C4 ALTO® Carbonite Frictions / RAYBESTOS® GPZ Frictions contain no center slots. These frictions utilize a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil helping the clutch cool when not applied.
Redesigned apply pistons with improved rubber compounds proven to hold more heat. This custom piston allows us to use a thicker spring apply plate which replaces the thin OEM one and in turn causes an uneven apply surface.
Custom apply plate that redirects fluid to better lubricate frictions from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubricates from the center out leaving the inner half of the clutch burnt.
Comes complete paper and rubber gasket set both spin on filter and pan filter with our Filter Loc.
- C-1 Custom stepped apply for the plate, (8) Carbonite C1 external clutches, (8) Carbonite internal splines clutches with a custom C1 top plate.
- C-2 Custom stepped apply for the plate with (7) C-2 frictions and (8) steels and (1) waved steel.
- C-3 includes (6) Carbonite double sided frictions with no center slots and a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil to cool clutch when it’s not applied. (5) Custom steels with no center slots. This design works great for your daily driver, towing and even your extreme race conditions. SunCoast has also redesigned the apply piston with improved rubber compounds that are proven to hold more heat if the circumstances arise. The custom piston allows us to use our thicker spring apply plate that replaces the thin OEM one deflects from the spring pressure and causes an uneven surface for application. This plate also redirects the oil to better lube plates from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubes from the center out leaving the inter half of the clutch burning. A top apply plate is also machined and included with the kit.
- C-4 includes (6) Carbonite single sided waffle pattern external frictions and (6) Carbonite single sided waffle pattern internal frictions. SunCoast also has redesigned the apply piston for C4 with improved rubber compounds that are proven to hold up to more heat if put in that situation than the OEM brands will. The custom piston allows us to use our thicker spring apply plate that replaces the thin OEM one that deflects from the spring pressure and causes an uneven surface for application. This plate also redirects the oil to better lube plates from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubes from the center out leaving the inter half of the clutch burning. A top apply plate is also machined and included with the kit.
- Other Parts Included: P-1 shim, lockup boost valve, a shim to shim pressure regulator spring/tool for easy installation. C1 quick fill valve, new stator bushing for pump, full-size TransGo shift kit, billet filter lock.
- Suncoast Allison paper and rubber kit include all seals, gaskets, and o-rings required to overhaul the Allison 1000. We work directly with the manufacture of our seal kits, so any improvements/revisions are passed on to manufacture and our kits are upgraded to pass the quality on to our customers.
- C5 clutches are NOT included due to the fact they are normally good to re-use unless the unit has been contaminated by water or other foreign elements.
- C5 clutches are optional and can be added to our kit upon request.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: